SHOES AND BAGS
- All types of leather, synthetic and other materials, including metal accessories, react to humidity and may cause permanent wear and tear.
- Avoid getting it wet and avoid exposure to direct light and heat.
- Avoid contact with oily substances, cosmetics or solvents.
- Care should be taken when wearing light coloured garments and when storing products with different colours, as the colours may transfer onto each other.
- Avoid excessive fiction and overexposure to direct light as colour fading may occur.
- To clean your shoes and bags, wipe with a soft dry cloth. When not in use, store in a protective bag in a cool, dry place.
- Humidity, salt and atmospheric agents may cause permanent and irreversible wear and tear.
- Avoid direct contact with rain, heat, oil, grease (make-up), alcohol (perfume, solvents) and other abrasive products.
- To clean each piece if accessory, wipe with a soft cloth.
- To preserve the original quality of the accessory, store your accessory in a clean and dry place when not in use.
Due to the synthetic nature of PVC, the material tends to cling to the foot. This means that perspiration can be present between the skin and the PVC shoe.We recommend you clean after use and to keep away from heat and very cold temperatures. PVC is a synthetic material which heats from body contact and therefore as soon as its worn it will become soft and flexible.
To maintain the quality of this product we recommended you clean delicately with a suitable soft rubber and protect from damp conditions.
HAND MADE EMBROIDERIES:
Our shoes are made with embroideries created by hand and any differences and irregularity are the result of the uniqueness of artisanal work
Our shoes are made using hotfix Swarovski crystals applied with heat using latest modern techniques. We recommend that you keep the shoes dry and keep them away from heat and humidity. Any knocks can cause the crystals to break or fall. To keep them clean we suggest you use a damp cloth delicately.
To maintain the shine you should clean with a woollen cloth which will enhance the gold or silver present in the metal plating.
Our velvet is best cleaned through spot treatment using a gentle solvent applied directly to the fabric and removed by blotting the area with a soft, damp cloth. Do not rub. Lent and other particles can be removed using an adhesive roller.
Our shoes are made with precious textiles, to maintain these characteristics we recommend you protect them from water and humidity, keeping them away from heat sources and keep them in their protective dustbag.